»

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Trinity's Contribution


When the Kermode Spirit Bear was first delivered, Trinity had expected to participate in the painting process. After expressing great disappointment- in five year old terms, that's a temper tantrum, we compromised on her painted handprint.

As much as I would love to share the finished product with you- I can't.... I don't own the image. However, it is being installed mere blocks from Canada Place this Tuesday, at the corner of West Hastings and Burrard, in front of the CIBC. If you are out of town, or out of Canada, e-mail me, and I will e-mail you a photo :) Small cheat, my bad.

The Kermode Spirit Bears In The City will be on public display until later this fall, when a Gala Auction is held by the Lions Society of BC and Easter Seals House.

So if you are in town, please..... fo visit my bear! Have your photo taken with it and e-mail it to me. Give my bear an enthusiastic hug- he's nervous out there alone!

Creative Wishes,

Krystin

PS: Stay tuned for further upcoming artistic events!!!

0 comments: