»

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Smallville



There has been excitement in the neighbourhood as they are shooting scenes for Smallville in the church three doors down. They have rented our back driveways, and tomorrow will have an American flag planted in the front lawn. Darn. Had I known I was going to be American for a day, I would have posted pictures of my "Scary Monster" President Bush collage card. Sadly, I didn't take a picture before it got stuffed into a box and shipped away. I digress.

The production company, extras, stars, and hoards of nondescript production type folk have been buzzing, buzzing, buzzing around all day today. All I can hear out the window as I type this is "Rolling!" "Rolling" "ROLLING" then "CUT!"

Tomorrow should be the last day, as they do the big scene of Clark Kent chasing down Lana and Lex's wedding limo. Then they'll all be gone.

The kids have been enjoying it. Their first words in the morning when we open the drapes "Look! The movie-men!"

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace.

1 comments:

LadyTulip said...

~~ This made me suddenly think of the ol' song.."There Gonna Put Me In The Movies..."

How exciting for your kids!! Hope all the excitement wasn't too much!!

Lauri