»

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Gratitude for May 20, 2006

1) Today I am grateful that part of the unofficial benefits of working at a hotel, are complimentary theatre tickets.

2) Today I am grateful that my husband and I had a very rare 'date night'. We went to Primo's Mexican Taverna for dinner.... wow, dinner in a restaurant without bouncing an irritable toddler on my knee :) then attended 'Cabaret' at the Stanley Theatre.

3) Today I am grateful that I THOROUGHLY enjoyed the theatre experience. John Mann (lead singer Spirit Of The West) was Emcee, and the rest of the cast was equally phenomenal. The entire production was amazing!

4) Today I am grateful that we have a babysitter that I can trust.

5) Today I am grateful that my rosebushes are displaying the tiny beginnings of rosebuds. Hooray!

0 comments: