»

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Little Blocks Of Time Equates To Great Big Exhibit

Krystin Goodsell knows a thing or two about time management.

A mother of two young children under the ages of four, establishing herself as a visual artist, and working outside of the home five nights a week. Painting in the little blocks of spare time that I have, ten minutes here, thirty minutes there,
painting like a demon while the children are asleep.

“No one is going to knock on my door, and make my art dreams a reality. It’s up to me, and that’s fine, because I have the moxie, the skills, and the talent to back it up”

You are cordially invited to attend the opening reception and meet the local emerging visionary artist.


Re: Cuppa Joe Coffee Friday Saturday, December 3rd 8pm
3744 W. 4th Ave (4th & Alma)
Vancouver, BC 604-224-3687

Featuring musical guest: Richard Fordham

0 comments: