»

Friday, February 18, 2005

Today's gratitude

Hello Team Gratitude, hope you found this alright!

Today I am grateful for:

1) Recognizing the distraction of busy life, taking a moment to centre myself, and patiently re-reading the directions. Such an important life lesson. Here's hoping I remember it!

2) That I can send Trin out into a sunny backyard, put a babygate across the back door, wash dishes in the warm sunshine, reflecting thru a crystal in my window, orbing rainbows throughout the sun filled room. Rowan singing in delight, peeking thru the gate to watch her sister play!

3) I have my own support team. People who love me enough, to sometimes stand at a necessary distance, people rooting me on from the sidelines, patiently waiting to connect with me again. I am so blessed to have so many people love and care about me! I have more good friends today, than I recall during any other time of my life, and for that I am truly, immensely grateful.

Hmm, does #3 count as two entries?

4) There is food in my cupboard and refrigerator. My family does not go hungry.

5) I get to attend a Vancouver Symphony Orchestra violin Tchaikovsky symphony this Saturday! I received 2 complimentary tickets from the Highs and Lows choir that I sing in. I am taking a dear woman from our building complex, it is her b-day on Monday, and thought a night of culture just for two girls would be a wonderful, beautiful gift. To both of us.

Thank you for checking my thoughts for today.

Wishing you all peace,

Krystin

0 comments: