»

Sunday, November 01, 2009

A Mural's Progression: E'cole Mission Central Elementary School 2009

p>

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow



Dear E'cole Mission Central Elementary School (staff, students and volunteers alike!):

Thank you very much for the opportunity to share my creativity within the school's community. I got to meet so many new people, and I carry away with me your kind words and many compliments.

I had alot of inquiries from the students about what it takes to be an artist. Here it is in a nutshell: If you can dream you can do it, you CAN do it! Practice, practice, practice. I hope to see in the years to come, many of us pursuing our own personal dreams.

Thank you again! Merci beaucoup!

Krystin Clark-Goodsell

4 comments:

Giggles said...

Spectacular process and final product!!Enjoyed it, really brightens up the school!! I bet your children are so proud!! Good for you!!Nice job!!

Hugs Giggles

LadyTulip said...

This is just wonderful! -- I caught myself smiling so big while I watched the transformation of the entire mural!! I'm so happy for you and the entire school!! Well Done!!

Hugz to You! - L.

Krystin Clark said...

Thank you ladies!

UplayOnline said...

I'm so happy for you and the entire school!! Well Done!!





goldenslot

gclub online