»

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Exciting Updates

Happy New Year!

I am soooo tremendously excited, and slightly relieved, that 2007 is finally here! 2005 & 2006 had alot of emotional baggage, and some real energy drainers. This time last year, I was dragging a wagon overflowing with baggage behind me, and it continued to fester for most of that year.

I am thrilled to share that I have been able to attain closure on all of the issues so dramatic and traumatic, and I am beginning this prosperous year with an entirely clean slate. And 2007 will be a prosperous year for me.... I'm making sure of it!

Upcoming Events:

March 3rd brings us in Vancouver a special fundraising performance of Eve Ensler's 'The Vagina Monologues' at the Wise Hall. I am excited to say, I have rented a vendor's table there, and will be displaying and selling my artwork, in edition to some specially created 'vulva shrines' just for this event. Due to the adult nature of the shrines, I will not be posting pictures, but if you are curious, e-mail me, and I can send you an attachment.

The month of April will see my artwork hung for display in Libby's Kitchen, across from Trout Lake Park. A small opening reception will be held, so stay tuned for further information.

I continue to plod along, creating miniature works of art for Outsider Art In A Box. This is a fantastic venture that Rhonda Simmons has nurtured into being, and I'm proud to be a part of such a grass roots concept. Imagine- miniature works of art in a vending machine! For more information, please visit: www.outsiderartinabox.blogspot.com

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope that in 2007 you are happy, healthy and open to receiving the many blessings available just for you.

Peace Out,

Krystin

1 comments:

LadyTulip said...

~~ Look at all the stuff your gonna be doin' this year!! Wow!! Jus' makes me tired readin' it all!!

Am super happy for you & all the opportunities you've got goin' on!!

*** Let me know how it all goes, 'K??!!

Lauri