»

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Assemblage Update


I have had a scroll of Klimt art paper for quite sometime. Most of them have long since been cut out and used for various projects. But this image was too large for anything previously. Wouldn't you know it, it fits the bottom of the bird cage beautifully. I have used the image on this project, because of my self-imposed pressure to be a good parent for my two daughters. Knowing that the same gender parent is the biggest role model, I've been very nervous about the potential example I set for my girls. In a way, the pressure I put on myself can be debilitating at times.

2 comments:

Outsider Art In A Box said...

U Go Girl!!!!
I am enjoying the coming out of this piece..thanx for sharing

In Artistic Solidarity;
Rhonda

Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

Beautiful paper!! :)