»

Monday, March 20, 2006

We have lift off!!!!!

Well, the Universe certainly likes to balance everything out now, doesn't she?

After I finished publishing my post about my rejection letter from BrainChild Magazine, I went to collect the mail, and was surprised to find a letter from The International Library of Poetry.

My poem "Heart Sighs" (see earlier posts to read the poem) has been qualified as a semi-finalist in their International Open Poetry Contest. It has further been accepted for publication in "Immortal Verses".

They have sent me an Artist's Proof to review my poem for any typographical errors, and a release certifying that the poem is a Krystin Goodsell original.

Finally! I'm published... watch out world, you've only just heard the beginning!

Creative Wishes,

Krystin Goodsell

0 comments: